Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Tribute to Dad

This month marks 25 years since the passing of my father following a heart attack. It was one month prior to his 60th birthday. My father was smart, disciplined, principled, hard working, funny and kind. In my adult years we became best friends. To this day I miss his counsel, strength, humor, kindness, love and friendship. Below, is my video tribute to him.  Be sure to turn up your computer volume as this tribute is not complete without the background music.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey Ralph: A Lovely tribute to one of the best men I've every known in my life and had the privilege to consider a 2nd father. You'll never know just how often I think of him as well and of his love, loyalty and laughter that he brought us all. Know there's one hell of a party going on up there and be at peace.

Bob Flowers said...

Beautiful..You did a great job.